For benefice service times please visit A Church Near You where a calendar of upcoming dates can be found.
Monday Evening Prayer
5.00 pm Every Monday at Wilmington (except Bank Holidays).
Wednesday Morning Prayer
Every Wednesday 9.30 am Morning Prayer and Intercession at Berwick Church with BCP Communion on the first Wednesday of the month.
Contemplative Prayer and Meditation
Because of the laws relating to marriage, in order to be married in one of the parish churches of either Berwick, Selmeston or Alciston a person must have a ‘Qualifying Connection’. That person:
- Was baptised in the parish. (This does not apply where the baptism formed part of a combined service of baptism or confirmation); or
- Had his or her confirmation entered in a church register book of a church or chapel in the parish; or
- Has at any time had his or her usual place of residence in the parish for at least 6 months; or
- Has at any time habitually attended public worship in the parish for at least 6 months; or
- A Parent of that person has at any time during that person’s lifetime:
- Had his or her usual place of residence in the parish for at least 6 months; or
- Habitually attended public worship in the parish for at least 6 months; or
- A Parent or Grandparent of that person was married in the parish.